Friday 29 November 2019

BALDUR GATE 2 SAERILETH MOD DOWNLOAD

Anomen, that reminds me of a story with my dear Cousin Aleyzan, who once had a crazy man throw books at him and tell him that the book was true because the book said so and then Aleyzan figured out that it wasn't going to stop so he went and started screaming and raving about how the man was clearly right and his mind was blown and my god this a long sentence when will I stop talking who knows too late I'm moving on hey did I ever tell you about monkeys I like them they're neat anyway back to Aleyzan the crazy man then went and started drawing horrible cartoons and anyway Anomen you sound just like those horrible cartoons so I'm going to hit you in the kneecaps with a large brick see I just did. Not very pleasant on the eyes or nose, either, but that's not really important. April 02, , A five year difference between a man and a woman is nothing. Apr 5, Messages: My current character is a rather mean though good bountyhunter. Mirror Site hosted by Baldur's Gate Haven. baldur gate 2 saerileth mod

Uploader: Tauzilkree
Date Added: 1 May 2007
File Size: 19.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76800
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Coded against Hangard's Axe. Fixed continuity error in Havun's initial conversation.

Serious Problem with the Saerileth mod (spoilers) - Baldur's Gate Series - Spellhold Studios

I've avoided the dead-book, as you can see. Jun 13, Messages: However, this was only the 'last straw'. BaldrMay 26, Altered Saerileth's level to 10 and changed her hit points.

baldur gate 2 saerileth mod

Saeri raises the bar for all of us. Don't have an account?

BG2 - Saerileth NPC Mod Review

Because you are so young, Saerileth. Altered Cleric of Tyr's spawn point. I just love Saerileth too much. Risa needs a proper guardian much more than an orphanage. November 22, Included optional "killable Edorem. This mod is incredible, honestly. Fixed Phaere option if Saerileth is not in the party.

RabidMidget00 RabidMidget00 11 gatee ago 8 So shouldn't that dragon bhaalspawn have been an Egg or something So RP as you like and the Mod is optional. Note - that's not actually in here, either. It's not like they're dishonest, you know. Added Abyss Planar Sphere quest interjection.

baldur gate 2 saerileth mod

He pays gold and I turn my head! You did all that you could. Added Sethle gravekeeper interjection.

Added drow lust-chamber reaction. Black Opal Veteran Joined: Just finished ToB with Saerileth. Most foully murdered, by all accounts. You evil, evil person. Let us seek him there. I remember romancing Viccy in my unenlightened pre-Saeri days. Because I do so love to cause emo kids to suffer, even virtual ones like Edorem.

But, baldug you'll excuse me, the Hardheads are due through at any time. I shall show you the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment